US Based client, operating in data analytics and data-driven insights area, working on a building of solutions for data acquisition, storage, processing, and analysis for big enterprises.
Our team consists of highly motivated professionals, which provide various services to the client.
• Flexible schedule
• Extra weekends
• Bonuses for non-BAU support
• Transfer to the office during non-bau hours.
• Cloud technology stack
• Possibilities to attend in-service build out from scratch (Including CI/CD pipeline, Could infra., ITIL based processes)
• Support and maintain application infrastructure (AWS) and business flow
• Work on minor automation and application logic configuration tasks
• Work with cloud solutions, CI/CD tools
Basic SQL (know how to work with databases)
Understanding of FTP, SFTP, HTTP (REST API)
Strong desire to learn new technologies
Nice to have
AWS or any clouds
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 February 2021