We’re looking for an experienced Middle Full Stack Developer for our new project at Edvantis. Our client is the most trusted platform for voice and understanding of B2B customers. The customer helps technology buyers make confident decisions with in-depth reviews and ratings of real users.
We’re looking for an experienced Middle Full Stack Developer (Node.JS+ React) for our new project at Edvantis. Our client is the most trusted platform for voice and understanding of B2B customers. The customer helps technology buyers make confident decisions with in-depth reviews and ratings of real users. It also helps suppliers attract and convert customers by transmitting their customers’ votes to work, authentically, and on a large scale.
• 3 + years of experience as a Software Developer
• 3+ years of experience with Node.js
• Experience with mobile and web products
• Experience with React, Redis, ElasticSearch
• Knowledge of PostgresSQL, MongoDB
• Comfortable in fast-moving iterative environments.
• English level - Upper-Intermediate
• Design and construct world-class customer experiences using a modern tech stack (Node.js + React + Redis + Elasticsearch)
• Deliver products rapidly and iteratively
• Work in an experiment-driven environment with equal parts direct customer feedback and user behavioral metrics
• Career and professional growth
• Сompetitive salary
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
• Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
• Paid 12 working days of sick leaves
• Paid 18 working vacation days and all holidays
• English/German language courses
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
We are large enough to solve a complex problem, smart enough to care about every project. Edvantis’ goal is to help our clients achieve more via software engineering as a service.
We are a mature vendor with our HQ in Berlin, Germany, and our development centers in Lviv, Ukraine, and Wroclaw, Poland. By partnering with us you benefit from complete transparency, top talent, established processes, and long-term commitment to every client. We deliver for SAP, BigCommerce, and Smiths Detection among others.
•15+ years of experience
•30+ active Clients
•400+ projects delivered
•90% of Clients refer us
•Executive IT Advisory
•Engineering: Software & Hardware
•Capacity: Managed Team & Staff Augmentation
•Business Process Outsourcing
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 February 2021