We are looking for a hands on Lead Developer / Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound, dedicated and concise technical leadership instruction and management of the R and D department.
• Develop technical aspects of the company’s R and D strategy
• Setting a vision for how technologies will be used in the company.
• Ensure that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term goals.
• Create, maintain and meet timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
• Learn, educate and develop deep logical ideas with the design team and VP product.
• Plan and manage all the R and D team so that maximum efficiency is met
• Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
• Make executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements
• Act as a mentor to all team members.
• Motivate and inspire all team members.
• Hands ON. You must be an active part of the team and also code and create features.
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes
• Ensure that all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
• Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
• Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
• Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience.
• Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
• Intelligent. Hard working. Wants to make money. Wants to be recognised for their achievements.
• Experience with Marketplace, end to end, payment processing, CRM systems, Multi complex
• End to end booking systems catering for Customer and vendor
• Hands on strength and keeping their team motivated.
• Loves their work
• Very organised, Tidy, methodical, strict.
• Full knowledge of the following platforms from both Vender and guest/user:
• Wolt / Deliveroo /
• Tinder / bumble /
• Games, profiles, challenges, rankings, leagues
• At least 4 years Managerial experience
• Must have worked as Lead dev
• 8 years working in a technological role
• Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
• Full know how and ability to delegate
• Exceptional team management skills
• Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
• Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
• Understanding of budgets and business-planning
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
• High standards for code quality, testing, and performance
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Strategic thinking
• Problem-solving aptitude
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English
About the product.
The product plans to become the first ever sport and social marketplace system that offers a three-sixty solution to digital booking and management. It includes real-time calendar visibility, payment options, class offerings and client management. The platform connects all aspects of the sporting and activities market; offering venues, teachers and trainers the perfect software solution to grow their businesses through process automation, increasing their revenue.
The product will test launch in Israel and then beta launch in the UK and roll out globally as an all-encompassing marketplace for sports. It will offer players the chance to search for opponents, join leagues, manage tournaments, book and pay for venues to suit all their sporting needs. Whether a group of friends spontaneously discovering a new activity or an
individual player looking for someone of their level to compete against. The product is designed and engineered to truly benefit humankind. With ease, simplicity, convenience and quality customer service, it aims to continue to grow and connect the sporting, health and wellbeing world.
About ASAP Solution
software development and digital marketing
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 February 2021