Looking for a Technical Writer to join our team to help us grow further.
Reply is a platform that provides a convenient way to manage and automate all customer communications in one place.
We are a product company working in the US, Europe, and the global market. Right now we are a team of 70+ people working 100% remotely from day 1, we have 2500+ customers using our platform and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our team to help us grow further.
Our product (reply.io) is a leading sales acceleration platform that automates personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn, and messengers.
You can learn more about the company by watching the latest interview with Reply’s CEO and Founder: youtube.com/watch?v=PwcDCzV8HNA
Product reviews on G2: www.g2crowd.com/products/reply/reviews
• Study product
• Communicate with product owners and developers to understand product details
• Analyze and manage existing and potential content
• Make high-quality written documentation
• Produce video content to help end-users use Reply
• Prior experience as a Technical Writer or similar role
• Prior experience as a Video Content Producer or similar role
• Prior experience in technical writing of software documentation in SaaS companies is a plus
• Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Challenging tasks
• Professional growth
• Small focused agile teams
• Minimum bureaucracy
• Direct access to CEO
• Best hardware
• Work from home or co-working space
Reply is a sales acceleration platform that puts sales outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal.
Reply enables scaling sales with no extra hiring needed by automating personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn and messengers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 February 2021