A leading international iGaming company with a global presence in more than 50 countries, is looking for a creative, highly energetic, forward-thinking and hands-on Head of Customer Support to join the team.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Manager/Head to provide excellent customer support service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
The goal is to develop and manage the customer service department and ensure it’s running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
• Be in charge of organization, management, and control function for customer service department;
• Recruit, mentor, develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment;
• Continuously improve customer service experience, create engagement with customers and facilitate organic growth;
• Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets;
• Develop service procedures, policies and standards;
• Keep accurate records and document workflow;
• Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
1. 3+ years of experience managing a team remotely;
2. Proven working experience as a customer service manager;
3. Ability to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues;
4. Ability to develop and maintain digital systems to track service records across multiple software suites;
5. Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications;
6. Ability to be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues; 7. Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives;
8. Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
9. Hands-on experience in IGaming/Betting industries would be an asset
• Working on, for, and with a brand, you will love and admire in equal measure.
• Joining an amazing team where ideas and expertise are valued.
• Zero bureaucracy company`s concept
• Varied project load in a very dynamic and creative environment.
• High exposure to your work and efforts that will be valued and appreciated.
• Competitive salary and a bonus scheme.
• Access to professional development programs and trainings.
• 20 days/year of annual vacations
About Collins Cross
Collins Cross is a UK based company. We specialize in assisting retail businesses in distributing and supporting cost-effective business-to-business IT solutions and website support and maintenance.
At Collins Cross, we are devoted to helping our clients to assess their business processes, optimize, improve, automate them, and maintain them so that you can save on your operating costs while having your productivity levels boosted.
Job posted on
9 February 2021