On behalf of CoreTech, Ciklum is looking for Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
CoreTech is a fast-growing tech company developing products and services for the online industry.
We provide scalable and flexible solutions to our clients around the globe achieving unrivaled speed to market. We invest in product innovation and personalization. Our platforms are modular and support big data therefore our main goal is to deliver high quality software for competitive markets. We have started a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business. We are creating and using services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams are multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We are using Agile practices, processes and tools.
- Test and verify complex web applications and middleware systems by following best practices, using manual and automated tests and creating and maintaining test plans, test cases, test notes and appropriate documentation;
- Participate in the analysis of the product requirements and evaluate information required for testing by meeting and discussing requirements with developers, product owners and other stakeholders and collecting relevant information from other sources;
- Participate in the planning of the delivery pipeline by estimating time required for testing, analyzing dependencies between different product elements and improving visibility for other team members and teams;
- Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications by analyzing run-time functional and performance metrics, tracking, testing and reporting on bugs and bug fixes;
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer;
- 3+ years of experience testing commercial web-based software products;
- 3+ years of experience designing test cases and end-to-end integration testing;
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing;
- Experience with automated testing with Selenium Web Driver;
- Excellent understanding of software development QA processes – planning, cases, bug tracking;
- Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Understanding of Progressive Web Apps and Accelerated Mobile Page.
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person;
- Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 February 2021