We are looking for engineers to join the G10 Rates Risk Technology Team that is developing real time risk system.
The application serves a wide variety of stakeholders such as Traders, Risk Managers and Financial Controllers and its mission is to provide accurate and timely valuations of trades and their sensitivity to market factors. The types of project undertaken by the team ranges from architecture decisions, regulatory driven, business process automation, intraday risk, to large scale risk and valuation impacting changes. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within G10 Rates Risk Technology, cooperating with multiple trading desks, market risk managers and financial controllers to develop this strategically important platform.
- L3 (Development) support of existing .Net components
- Liaise with Bank internal development teams based mainly in Poland to drive towards a world class risk application
- Deliver on time regulatory commitments
- Be proactive and ensure the software developed by the Team remains compliant with prescribed best practices
- Properly document work
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 3+ years of C# development experience (preferable back-end) with solid knowledge of core - Collections, Concurrency, Memory Model, Garbage collection
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Understanding and ability to explain and apply the OOP theory, design patterns, data structures, testing best practice
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Knowledge of financial derivatives pricing and risk
- C++ knowledge
- Python knowledge
- Java knowledge
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 February 2021