We invite you to become part of the DataArt team in Odessa and consider the position of Salesforce Architect
About the vacancy
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- 5+ years of development experience with the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Developer II certification, Salesforce Application Architect certification (or similar)
- Strong Salesforce functional architecture expertise
- Understanding of all phases of application development with Salesforce: requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Extensive experience in developing applications on the Salesforce platform using declarative application configuration, Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning (LWC)
- Experience in the integration of Salesforce with 3rd party products and systems
- Experience in the application of Salesforce platform events
- Skills working with Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud, Pardot, Einstein Analytics
- Skills working with unit tests and the Mocking framework
- Knowledge of Salesforce deployment toolsets: ANT and Gearset
- Knowledge of Code Instrumentation, Performance Monitoring, and Tuning
- Ability to understand and clarify the client’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Good spoken English and communication skills
- Skills working with Salesforce flows, process builders, and workflows
- Experience working in pre-sales / sales
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 February 2021