FLOW is a one-stop, digital credit management company with the mission to promote ethical and responsible collection in Asia, through customer-centric operational processes integrated with AI technologies. At FLOW, we believe in developing and nurturing talents to be future leaders.
1) Core Responsibilities
• Implement scalable and robust Machine Learning systems computing on large volumes of datasets using a variety of open source and proprietary Data Science technologies,
• Work with Data Scientists to implement data processing jobs and algorithms into production code,
• Implement and integrate system components for service orchestration, scheduling, job status monitoring, model performance monitoring, failure recovery, APIs, and any other components required for a robust and reliable Machine Learning system spanning on-premises and cloud environments,
• Write and automate unit, functional, integration and performance tests in a Continuous Integration environment,
• Collaborate with product management, revenue, and solution delivery teams to ensure that customer requirements are well managed and reflected in product releases,
• Support the deployment of Flow software within partner and client IT environments,
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure high standards of data governance during implementation.
2) Qualifications & Skills
• 3+ years of superior software development experience building commercial large-scale software systems.
• Experience in developing complex end-to-end machine learning applications processing large volumes of data in multiple environments.
• Excellence in algorithms, data structure, discrete math and distributed computing.
• Experience with basic software development skills, such as agile methodologies, testing, version control, and CI/CD.
• Demonstrated clear and thorough logical and analytical thinking, as well as problem solving skills.
• Production coding and testing experience in choice of programming languages and Machine Learning development frameworks.
• Proven professional experience in processing large-scale commercial data. Experience with voice/audio data a plus.
• Experience with Cloud Infrastructure and Docker is a plus.
• Superior and proactive communications skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
• Proven team player and contributor.
• Self-directed, ability to work independently and research innovative solutions to technical and business problems.
• Aptitude of working on multiple projects in parallel.
• M.S. or B.S. degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent is required for this position.
• Proficiency in Python is a must.
• Able to communicate and understand in English is a must.
3) Salary & Benefits
You will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic start-up environment to grow and develop your skills.
• 24 days of annual leave for you to travel and relax,
• Training and development programs for continuous learning,
• Ability to make flexible work arrangements or conduct remote work,
• Company events and activities to meet colleagues from other countries,
• A meaningful career to better the lives of others,
• Opportunities to advance your career horizontally and vertically.
We believe that our core values are essential for cultivating a cohesive and high-performing work environment in the company. More importantly, our values reflect our vision of the community that we are striving to foster.
o Understanding the importance of our communities through responsible and moral decisions and actions.
o Seeking and applying new ideas to ensure efficiency, quality, and the readiness to address current and future needs.
o Being truthful, sincere, and free of deceit in our words, actions, and all business dealings.
o Respecting the people in our team and our common goals by ensuring the cultivation of a collaborative and vibrant environment.
o Remaining grounded to reality regardless of our statuses to recognize the strengths and potential of others.
FLOW (former AsiaCollect) is a pioneer in providing integrated world-class Credit Management Services (“CMS”) in Southeast Asia. Focused on the $40 bln growth opportunity in non-performing consumer loans, Flow delivers maximum CMS efficiency for its clients through an integrated product offering, which includes CMS Outsourcing, Debt Purchasing, CMS Advisory Services, and Software-As-A-Service. Flow ensures that every debt solution reaches an optimal outcome for debtor as well as creditor, and operates on a world-class Code of Ethics, backed by a stringent set of operational risk control processes. Headquartered in Singapore, the Company is active in Vietnam, Indonesia, India and Philippines. Flow was seeded and developed by FORUM, the largest fintech venture builder in Emerging Asia.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 February 2021