As we grow fast, we are looking for a Product Designer to be a part of the product development unit designing at a leading food delivery company for the US market.
Here in the team, we stay grounded and practical and respect diversity in our community, thus are not seeking soldiers or so-called design ninjas. However, a good fit can be described as a designer who is mature enough to handle product development routine and is flexible in choosing and changing (if needed) their toolset and approach, trustworthy and diligent. With this, we expect that a designer has great communication skills, at least B2 level of English proficiency (both spoken and written), lack of entitlement and a growth mindset with a touch of a global perspective. Following alteration of JFK's famous quote could be the right description for our team’s approach “Don’t ask what your team can do for you, ask what you can do for your team.”
- It would be just great if before TX you were at least 1 year a part of an international product development team, inner kitchen, you know;
- You are an autonomous and self-motivated problem solver, yet a good communicator and a team player. No jokes here, we can’t afford to look after you from Day 1;
- You are good at failing, admitting your mistakes, and you’re fast at recovering and learning from your mistakes;
- You are active during a timeslot from 12 pm to 9 pm, Mon to Fri;
- We use Figma, so you would better be good at it, there is no time to explain. Components, libraries, design systems all the way down.
Benefits and Perks:
- Team of curious and appreciative people with a global mindset;
- Non-toxic working environment;
- “The best ideas win” kind of culture;
- Growth! Tons of it. You as you know yourself are going to die. Kidding, you’ll just become better, we promise.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and a wide variety of knowledge-sharing opportunities.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 February 2021