We are a product company developing unique trading ecosystem consisting of multiple products, such as — CRM, BI, Trading Tools and Engine and more to provide a full, 360° solution for fintech industry. We are always looking for great talents. Join us!
We are always looking for great talents. And we would like to meet smart, open-minded, technically advanced and team-oriented people.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced professional with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges. A person that is eager to learn and teach, enjoys playing with technology and is up for a new adventure. You will have the privilege to work with the most updated technologies and the most talented people in the industry.
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Build and maintain company products
● Develop new and exciting features in collaboration with the Product team
● Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment
● Work closely with other participants in the team: product manager, developers (internals and externals), testers, designers, data scientists, etc.
● Work with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements.
Experience & qualifications:
● 5+ years of enterprise Java/Kotlin development, Spring Boot stack (Core, Web, Data, Cloud)
● Experience with concurrency (Coroutines)
● Knowledge and proven experience in SQL databases (we use PostgreSQL)
● Strong understanding in non-relational databases (Elasticsearch, MongoDb)
● Experience in designing, developing and testing distributed, highly scalable applications
● Familiar with common design patterns
● Experience writing reusable Java libraries
● Familiarity with Unit, Integration and System testing concepts.
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable application, such as SOLID principles for design patterns and FIRST principles for unit tests.
● Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
● Strong ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Would be a plus:
● Experience in Fintech
● Experience with Microservice architecture
● Experience with one or more of the following: Elasticsearch, Kafka, logging and monitoring tools
● Experience with cloud technologies and platforms (we are on AWS)
● Experience with CI/CD pipelines
● Experience with Kubernetes, Helm (we host all the services in K8S)
● B.Sc. in computer science or software engineering
We are looking for a person who is:
● Passionate about technology and always strives to grow
● Able to own the work and always drives it towards the goal
● Motivates and inspires people around as well as stays motivated himself
● Always able to find solutions that are simple and correct architecture-wise
● Customer/business driven mindset
What we offer:
● Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
● Long-term employment
● Medical Insurance
● Career growth opportunities
●. Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations
●. English classes with a native speaker
About RQ Team
RQ Team (RQT) was created, due to the continuous growth of the International holding and its needs. Each new business trend requires the prompt formation of new development teams. RQT - recruiting company, specialized in high-quality selection of relevant IT specialists in teams of Ukrainian and foreign companies.
This job is no longer active.