We are looking for a Junior Python SDET/AQA to join our US ad-tech high load BigData project team!
The mission of the Quality Assurance team is to create technology frameworks, implement quality best practices processes, and develop tools to ensure we deliver optimal end user experience for our products. QA facilitates quality and transparency into our software processes and products and helps validate business use cases and functionality with high confidence.
At our project, we encourage out of the box thinking to create an environment that promotes innovative products.
With the stability and support of a large organization and the flexibility of a start up, there is a unique opportunity for individuals to develop solutions from ground up that contributes directly to the success of the company. We have a world class Quality Assurance team with passionate, talented, and driven QA engineers and SDETs that influence the direction of our technology that impacts customers globally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields;
- 1-2 years of developing and bolstering automated QA systems and associated test strategies;
- Experience with Python or Scala;
- Experience working with business-critical customer-facing applications (user interfaces, APIs, and back-end services);
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detail-oriented documents and communications;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
- Strong understanding of web UI and services automation testing;
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins;
- Creating and following the best engineering practises in determing the quality of the product
- Desiging the test stratagies for complex engineering projects with heavy software systems
- Implement the test automation frameworks to maximize the product quality
- Contributing for the test infrastructure to maintain continuous integration and continous deployment environment
- Track project health by monitoring open defects and high-risk issues, develop and execute plans to drive them to resolution
- Develop and add automated functional and regression tests in existing test framework to increase the agile teams velocity of new feature development
- Working with fellow engineers for end to end quality of all the products
- Perform Integration testing across multiple platforms to maintain the best quality of the system
- Involving in technical discussion of the team and provide valuable feedback to follow the best engineering practises
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 February 2021