Trinetix is a trusted technology and software development partner to Fortune 500 and other fast-growing companies around the globe with 2 production offices in Kyiv and 600+ professionals.
The Web Accessibility Specialist is responsible for identifying issues through quality assurance testing and suggesting potential solutions for accessibility barriers based on the WCAG 2.1 standards as well as compliance with the ADA, Section 508, and other accessibility related laws. Contributes to efforts aimed at delivering accessible websites, applications and content by conducting quality assurance evaluations.
-Conduct quality assurance evaluations for sites and applications to ensure that they are in Web Content Accessibility Guidelines compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
-Conduct annual fully automated and manual audits of a representative sampling from internal sites and existing design systems.
-Establish communication and monitor implementation of corrective actions with clients based on audit findings.
-Suggest necessary support procedures and training documentation.
-Collaborate with web developers on WCAG compliant designs.
-Develop and maintain standard templates for testing applications for WCAG compliance.
-Create and execute WCAG test plans and test scenarios of new products and upgrades to existing products.
-May create/maintain automated test scripts.
-Maintain updated resource materials for ongoing WCAG Compliance.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1.
- Extensive knowledge of web communication accessibility barriers. -Thorough knowledge of personal computers, internet technologies, and Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Knowledge of programming concepts. Knowledge of full system development life cycle preferred.
- Skills in the management and execution of test cases to ensure appropriate coverage of the system’s functionality.
- Strong diagnostic, testing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical, communication, and team skills.
- Ability to communicate to a wide range of project stakeholders (e.g. Executives, Managers, Designers, Developers, and Administrators).
- Ability to integrate accessibility principles with systems development life cycle.
- Ability to analyze error conditions and develop appropriate solutions.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and multitask assignments.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 February 2021