Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep.
The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
- Tracking personal sleep data during the night
- Individual comfort and temperature balancing
- Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
The project is related to developing the cutting-edge sensor technology and data processing algorithms.
The position objective is to support a DevOps pipeline for developers, QA and Ops teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant work experience
- 3-5 years work experience in DevOps role for AWS based SaaS / IoT product
- Experience in supporting developers of a cloud-based SaaS / IoT product
- Cloud management experience with AWS and Azure
- Automation of Java builds using Scala, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins
- Deployment and configuration of services: ECS / Docker, Aurora MySQL Server, Kafka, and ECS / Spark
- Automating software builds and deployments using Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation and other similar technologies
- Scripting languages: Bash Shell and Python
- Network management of cloud (AWS VPC) and physical networks including subnetting, routing, ACLs, and VPN
- Experience in developing and supporting security standards such as Cloud Security Alliance STAR and HIPAA for infrastructure security and auditing
- Systems troubleshooting, log analysis using Sumo Logic, ELK or similar, and root cause analysis
- Monitoring using Cloud Watch, DataDog, or similar service
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Work together with developers to automate build and deploy using AWS ECS, Docker, Jenkins, scripting languages
- Work with QA team to automate testing ( Jenkins, Robot, Docker)
- Manage access control and security in AWS IAM, Active Directory / Azure, custom systems
- Ensure that high availability and disaster recovery are in place
- Continuously improve DevOps tools, processes and procedures
- Take ownership on incidents/issues, provide response to incidents and alerts
- Communicate clearly with team via Slack and Email
- Share the responsibility for security and access controls
- Share the responsibility for Production operations
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 February 2021