We are looking for an ambitious and active Sourcing Specialist to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
To be successful in this role you should have:
• 1,5+ years of experience working in an IT Company in a Talent sourcer or similar position;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (upper-intermediate or higher);
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
• Understanding of an IT market, roles at IT companies;
• Able to analyze information and find unique and creative solutions to sourcing;
• Endless curiosity;
• Team player;
• Strong self-organizational skills.
What you will do:
• Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to help optimize sourcing;
• Building an effective search strategy to find qualified candidates, also implement advanced sourcing methods and tools;
• Active search for candidates according to vacancies requirements using social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) and interact with professionals on niche platforms, like Github and Behance;
• Create catchy emails, test their effectiveness, and work on their improvement;
• Collect and analyze sourcing data, prepare reports of results and progress;
• Work with the ATS to store talent pools of appropriate candidates.
• Challenging and exciting work;
• Direct contract with US-based company.
• A friendly and creative team that is always ready to help;
• Adequate leadership that sets goals and judges by results;
• Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely after quarantine;
• Convenient coworking space just a few minutes from the subway (right after the quarantine);
• Health insurance after a trial period;
• Corporate English Classes;
• Corporate events, team buildings, team traditions for a successful working day;
FORM.com is a mobile data collection platform that delivers visibility, mitigates risks, and drives better decisions.