Luxoft helps customer to build a data-centric and cloud-based solution to deliver variety of new applications into the vehicle and significantly extend OEM's HMI functionality to match the level of competitors or stay ahead of them.
And to enable run of applications from Cloud in Cars without usage of mobile phone.
Working as a part of a testing team in Luxoft Automotive Account.
• Our client is an American multinational automaker.
• This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical skills.
• Majority of tasks will be concentrated on a back-end & middleware testing, on a later stage - cloud hosting and mobile applications.
1. Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
2. Implement User-Stories
3. Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
4. Participate in all Scrum/SAFe activities
5. Follow required DoD for all the user stories
6. Review and troubleshoot technical issues
7. Support & follow established developments process as well as engineering practices used by the team
1. Proven experience of mobile programming in native (iOS or Android) 3+
2. Wide production Android 6.0+ development experience;
3. Strong working knowledge of iOS platform
4. Strong knowledge of the Objective-C / Swift
5. RESTful APIs, Microservices, webservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
6. Working knowledge of cross-platform mobile technologies and understanding of associated pros and cons (e.g. Xamarin)
7. Working knowledge of client-server architecture
8. Ability to create custom UI according to the design
9. Ability to write networking code (Bluetooth socket layer, etc.).
10. Test-driven development
11. Self-organized person
12. Self-learning ability
Nice to have:
• Experience with widgets development for iOS & Android platforms
• Experience of native code to Ionic project integration;
• Previous experience in Automotive domain;
• Experience with Embedded projects
• Experience with Transport Layers
• Experience with BLE Protocol and Bluetooth Low Energy Modules
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 February 2021