Innovecs is looking for an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer.
Our client is the leading American public refrigerated warehouse operator located in 13 states.
- 3+ years of experience in QA automation;
- 2 years of experience with Java;
- Experience in testing web application with various architectures and knowledge of applied libraries and tools: Selenium/ Selenide, Postman etc;
- Experience with SQL, API;
- Comprehensive understanding of web projects architecture, experience with Selenium WebDriver, Page Object/Factory patterns;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience in load and performance testing using appropriate tools (e.g. JMeter);
- Experience with CI/CD systems: Jenkins, TeamCity, etc;
- Experience with Warehouse/Logistics processes.
- Develop, deploy and maintain tests;
- Take an active role in design of QA automation strategy;
- Develop new automated test cases and enhance the current test suite as new functionality is built;
- Run automated test suite and evaluate performance, functionality, and scalability;
- Work with development and operation teams to enhance the testability of code, and to analyze and resolve defects in a timely matter;
- Support user acceptance planning and execution;
- Assistance in validating documentation cover user behavior for UI functional testing, web testing, manual testing regression, testing loading, testing integration tests.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
❤️ An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
❤️ We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
❤️ Regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
❤️ Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
❤️ Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
❤️ Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
❤️ Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
❤️ English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal training and conferences;
❤️ Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We’re building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 February 2021