Medical healthcare web solution for world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring.
Award-winning devices and cloud software solution that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
Globallogic is looking for a passionate Trainee Test Automation Engineer to join a team of experienced engineers working in the area of medical solutions. As a part of the team, you will be involved in the full lifecycle of building complex software solutions. Working with the support of our team you will learn and help us build, test and launch new functionality and software solutions. You are self-motivated to learn and will continue to push yourself to grow into a high-value member of our engineering team.
- English: strong Intermediate and above;
- Basic knowledge in Java programming language;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge in web technologies (HTTP protocol, RESTful API, microservices architecture);
- Understanding of SDLC and QA theory;
- Basic knowledge in creating and maintaining test documentation.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Git;
- Basic knowledge in Cloud Platforms (AWS);
- Knowledge in task-bug tracking systems;
- Practical experience with Java programming language;
- 0.5+ yr of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing, Test automation.
Preferences: Git, AWS
- Being an active member of an engineering team responsible for test automation;
- Continuously learning and improving the technical skills with Java Automation;
- Learning and taking part in the automation of new and existing functionality;
- Daily support of developers with resolving CI issues;
- Learning and taking part in troubleshooting of issues on development environments;
- Execute manual tests, analyze results, and report defects.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 February 2021