Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation.
We already have established team that is currently expanding and have a need in additional Engineer. Team will be responsible for analyzing current applications landscape, migrating applications from RHE 5 to RHE 7, upgrading applications to new versions of open source libraries, performing business changes on a set of eTrading platforms that support Credit and Muni business. Platforms are global and covering multiple aspects of trade livecycle starting from RFQ, Market Making, Trade execution and ending with Pricing. You will join Luxoft development team distributed between Kyiv and New York and partner with other client's teams based in Shanghai, New York, Canada, Tampa and London
• Work with Luxoft DevOps and Java team members on configuring new infrastructure and organizing releases
• Help with registering tickets in existing Bank systems related to software installation and firewall rules configuration
• Help with release process - release instructions, release tickets, creation of build and deployment pipeline
• Administrator, DevOps or Environment Engineer experience > 1 year
• Hands-on experience in administering unix systems
• Unix shell scripting languages, preferable Shell/Bash
• Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• SDLC process understanding
Nice to have:
• Gradle, Maven
• IBM Urban Code Deploy (uDeploy) or similar
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 February 2021