The company, which is a rapidly growing, cloud-based provider of quality and process audit software to the global aerospace, automotive, and manufacturing companies such as Aston Martin, Harley Davidson, General Dynamics and Eaton Aerospace.
Our Company has an immediate opening for a Customer Success Manager. We are looking for an energetic, highly-motivated individual that can develop healthy, strong, lasting relationships with our customers, relentlessly working to remove barriers to adoption, and play a critical role in ensuring they become passionate advocates of our platform.
Why You’ll Love Us:
Our mission is to make everyone a champion for quality. From leading manufacturers in automotive and aerospace to consumer goods producers, thousands of plant floor workers around the world rely on our award-winning platform, to reduce customer complaints, and drive greater efficiency and a culture of quality.
Our employees are the heartbeat of everything we do, driven by the company’s guiding principles and a culture we passionately protect – especially as we continue to experience phenomenal year on year sales growth. We collaborate with respect and humility for one another and place great value on work/life balance and having fun while we do it! Employee development and training is part of our DNA so you can look forward to growth and a career path. We’re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefits package including medical, vision and dental as well as a 401(k) plan with an employer match.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop an extensive working knowledge of our software, a leading cloud-based process audit platform and their product suites.
• Become a trusted advisor and advocate for our customers, identifying opportunities to grow the our footprint within their organizations
• Understand the customer’s definition of success and partner with them throughout the customer journey to make them successful from initial implementation to ongoing renewals
• Deliver web-based software training to new and existing customers
• Drive adoption, retention, and advocacy of our Company, understanding key metrics such as engagement and churn to contribute to our continued rapid growth
• Represent the voice of the customer and facilitate problem-solving with the product teams to bring innovative ideas and customer requests that drive the product forward
• Develop a training curriculum and processes for new and existing customers both at the on-boarding phase and beyond, to ensure continuous product adoption and customer satisfaction
• Advocate for the customer’s needs cross-departmentally, partnering closely with product teams based in the US and Europe
• Provide insights to customers that ensure they get the most out of the platform whether that be sharing engagement metrics or introducing the latest features and best practices.
• Encourage customer participation in our communities, the use of available online resources, monthly customer events, and involvement in our annual User Summit
• Partner with stakeholders (Sales, Support, Marketing, Product) to deliver on a seamless customer experience
• Participate with the development team in testing new releases of the product and provide critical product feedback
• Provide a level of service that inspires our customers to champion us to other potential customers
• Stay in touch with existing client base by developing and maintaining reach out programs such as Check-Ins, Quarterly Business Reviews, and supporting the renewal process
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience is required
• Passionate about delivering a great experience to customers
• Experienced in establishing replicable processes for the on-boarding and training of customers at scale as well as developing processes to ensure that customers are deriving the maximum benefit from the product and remain enthusiastic users of the product
• At least 2 years of experience delivering web-based (B2B software) training
• Ability to communicate professionally by phone and email
• Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and co-workers
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
• Highly organized and able to maintain customer data and schedules
• Experience and troubleshooting skills using web presentation products such as Zoom, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, or GoToMeeting
• Strong knowledge and experience using Chrome and other web-based applications
• Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Fluent in English is required
• In addition, fluency in one or more of the following languages preferred- Mandarin, German, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Portuguese, Italian, French
• This is an in-office position
• Great office location 3 minutes from Pecherska metro station and great office conditions;
• Flexible working hours;
• Comfortable working place;
• Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
• Team-building activities;
• Possibility of business trips to the US;
• 24 paid vacation days per year;
• 5 paid sick leave days per year.
We are a rapidly growing, cloud-based, provider of quality and process audit software to global aerospace, automotive and manufacturing companies such as Aston Martin, Continental Tires, 3M, General Dynamics, and Eaton Aerospace. Quality SaaS platform helps manufacturers dramatically improve the effectiveness of their quality initiatives while reducing administrative burdens through immediate insight into process deficiencies. Through us, customers are able to achieve significant reductions in customer complaints, defects, scrap, rework and warranty claims. We are leading the way for the world's leading manufacturers to end "paper-based" quality initiatives and achieve unprecedented levels of organizational quality and consistency.
About International Development Resources
International Development Resources is a US and UK-based software development company offering full-stack digital solutions for business and staff augmentation through outsourcing services in Ukraine. We provide high-quality and cost-effective custom software development and mobile applications development services for enterprises.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 February 2021