Cosset Moi connecting people within the beauty industry, empowering Artists and building communities. We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Product Manager to take a key position in a new product we’re launching soon to oversee our project operations from inception to execution.
The person must be entrepreneurial and hands-on in technology, and must have experience with design, development and delivery of web applications, tech platforms and mobile apps at scale. Product Manager will be responsible for maintaining budgets, enforcing deadlines, and supervising team members. The Product Manager must be highly organized and able to multitask successfully.
- Manage and monitor the projects from designs to development and support, building and maintaining documentation on an ongoing basis
- Define the product strategy and prioritized roadmap
- Make detailed schedule reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Create comprehensive timeline/work plan for Dev that align with company’s vision
- Develop detailed dev tasks with user stories and acceptance criteria
- Communicate and coordinate activities with all involved team members from other departments such as Marketing
- Anticipate details of future projects and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum four years management experience in IT field
- Proven ability to work through organization and teams with very strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- High technology capability and expertise.
- Understanding of the lean methodology, scrum, kanban, agile etc.
- Ability to grasp and action https://www.100tasks.com
- Experienced in Startup environment
- Tech background in such roles: Team Lead or Middle / Senior engineer
We’re happy to offer this position to a candidate willing to take the lead, not to follow. We’re building the team that would be able to bootstrap and ship fast, still maintaining quality and long term goals. The job involves tight collaboration with the CEO within AEST timezone.
About Cosset Moi
Cosset Moi connects Artists within the beauty industry and helps build strong communities.
Job posted on
4 February 2021