Fintech project for a big international financial services company. You will have to work with a few mobile apps for banks, clients, and partners.
We are looking for a mobile developer, who can easily work on both native iOS and Android applications. You should be a confident team-member, an active participant in the development process, write good code, and be involved in decisions about software architecture design. If you can handle this, let’s dive into more details.
- Communicate with the customer, understand technical requirements and make proper technical decisions;
- Review existing code and refactor it for better code quality, testability, reuse and scalability;
- Implement new features to mobile apps;
- Deliver high-quality code and documentation;
- Make architectural and technical decisions.
- Strong communication skills;
- 5+ years of professional development experience;
- Experience developing native iOS applications written in Swift;
- Experience developing native Android applications written in Kotlin/Java;
- Experience with RxSwift;
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C;
- Experience with Azure CI/CD;
- Understanding multithreading concepts;
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher.
- Long-term and challenging project;
- Direct work with the client and direct impact on their projects;
- Compensation based on your accomplishments;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Paid vacations and sick-leaves;
- Individual English lessons on-site;
- Personal development plans and technology mentoring;
- Ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and roles;
- Share and gain knowledge with regular tech talks;
- Possibility of business trips abroad;
- Flexible working hours, plus the ability to work from home;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Personal accountant.
About Relevant Software
Relevant Software is a next-generation software development services vendor. We enable clients in 20 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 February 2021