The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is a testing and validation platform for automotive domain.
Project includes 2 offshore teams + 1 onsite team: all together must achieve synergy to create stable high quality product.
Program includes variety of technologies starting from HW design up to C++ and JS.
• Support and extend automated tests framework, tests scope;
• Run automated tests and analyze execution results;
• Review automated tests failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.);
• Cover new features/user stories by automated tests;
• Continuous Integration automated tests execution support (CI job run, issues troubleshooting sessions participation, etc.);
• Support all testing activities throughout software development lifecycle;
• Participate in task planning, risks evaluation, estimation processes;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Create effective test reports;
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements;
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered;
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis;
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings and to higher management;
• Weekly timesheets and reports to the customer;
Linux, Test Approach, Cucumber, Selenium, XPath, Java, Manual Testing
Nice to have:
PyTest, Python, Allure
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 February 2021