Ciklum is looking for a Middle Data Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis. Our client is a world leader travelling company. This project’s team includes cross functional members who operate in the area of customer experience.
Role of the Data Engineer is to work on the delivery of data solution along with engineers, analytics, BI developers. Data Engineer will keep close contact with the stakeholders (business, IT function, analytics team) to ensure truly data driven decision processes that meet the needs of the business.
Technology Stack: SQL, Python, AWS, Snowflake, DBT
- managing the pipelining (collection, storage, access), engineering (cleansing, feature creation / selection) and understanding (documentation, exploration) of the data;
- acquire, create and manage innovative data assets for the team;
- evaluate user requests for new or re-engineered analytics and reporting solutions to determine their feasibility, time requirements and their compatibility with current systems and architecture standards;
- active participation in the development of the data lake, data marts and subsequent enhancements, including the creation of new data solutions to support development of analytic capabilities;
- interact with stakeholders regarding data availability and report format/presentation, to ensure the report provides the information the stakeholders need without compromising the report’s accuracy.
- 2+ years of experience coding in SQL, Python, with solid CS fundamentals including data structure and algorithm design;
- 1+ years contributing to production deployments of large backend data processing and analysis systems;
- ability to design, implement and use effective database structures to ensure data is organized effectively and ready for downstream development of data science and analytics;
- experience working in a structured environment and desire for good documentation, exceptional delivery, effective organisation, and high-quality communication;
- hands on experience with modern data storage systems (e.g. S3, Snowflake, Athena, Glue);
- strong SQL and data profiling skills.
What's in it for you:
- close cooperation with client;
- dynamic and challenging tasks;
- ability to influence project technologies;
- projects from scratch;
- team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- European management style;
- continuous self-improvement.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.