We are looking for a proactive QA/BA to work on the challenging project with the active development of the Loans web application.
This application designed to automate the work with investment bank loans. Loan Pledging application (LPA) is a digital workforce of software technology that can execute any business process aimed to capture and interpret existing loan data for processing, manipulating data, refinance, and communicating with other bank services.
LPA is a young and fast-growing project that started in 2020. It consists of several web services and a scalable plugin-based frontend application. We aggregate data from different sources and automate its processing. All developers have a wide range of backend and frontend tasks, work on the infrastructure and CI, integrate with other systems, do researches, and create proof-of-concepts. We are moving to the microservices and micro-frontend architecture with independent releases of different components. We practice Scrum and clean coding practices, 30% of our sprint capacity is spent on technical improvements. QA will work along with developers and should be able to create testing workflow from scratch.
- Java 8, Groovy
- Spring Boot 2
- Angular 11, Angular Material, RxJs
- Oracle, Flyway
- Tomcat, Apache, TeamCity, IBM Urban Deploy
Potential involvement with automation and projects dealing with machine learning, cognitive computing, artificial intelligence and smart BPM along with other human augmentation technologies possible.
- Identify potential problem areas
- Develop and implement a testing strategy (covering functional etc.)
- Perform testing of distributed applications
- Execute, configure and analyze results of Jobs Jenkins
- Communicate with distributed team members
- Participate in daily standup meetings
- 4+ years of experience with manual testing of applications
- Good communication skills
- Experience agile software development and testing methods
- Identifying the root cause of faults or problems
- Linux shell experience
- Java, Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, knowledge
Nice to have:
Able to work with build/configure/deploy automation tools
Fluent spoken and written English
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 February 2021