An Emergn Master delivers products that our clients’ customers LOVE. They do this by focusing on solving problems, to ‘Build Better Products’ that; deliver an excellent customer experience, deliver business benefits FAST and use technology that is flexible and built to extend and scale.
As a Scrum Master within Emergn you will:
- Thrive in a high-profile position, fast paced and complex work environment.
- Coach team in workflow adoption and facilitate all aspects of
the lifecycle, change, commitments and deliverables.
- Remove any impediments to the progress of the development team and
tightly collaborated with the Product Owner.
- Provide strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction,
coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration.
- Be an open communicator
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Be a responsible for building, maintaining and leading high performing
teams and fostering a culture of learning and improvements by
adopting the latest practices.
Who are we looking for:
- You will be an experienced Master and Project Manager who has a
track record of delivery.
- Minimum 5 years of Software Development experience
- Minimum of 1 year as a Scrum Master
- Project Management qualifications and experience, within an
Enterprise IT setting - Master certification (CSM/PSM) is mandatory
- Proven team lead, having built high performing teams
- Business Partnership /Advisory skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skillset, with the
ability to influence at all levels
- Experience working within a Product environment
- Tool Experience (e.g. TFS,JIRA/Confluence/Trello/MS Teams)
- Ability to manage cross-functional development teams.
- Ability to work closely and productively with Emergn’s Coach.
Why join Emergn?
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for
success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging
knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to
help you enhance your skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated and rewarded for their contributions.
About FE Emergn
We are Emergn. Our mission is to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We're a leading expert in digital transformation. We are privileged to work with some of the world’s most iconic companies. We help them to be disruptive in their markets, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work. We inspire change in Enterprise teams to continuously deliver better products, services, and customer experiences.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate. We lean on deep, proven and practical expertise in consulting, delivery, and education to empower transformation from the inside out. Agile is in our DNA. At our core, we’ve created work-based learning and consulting products that focus on outcomes, enabling our clients to accelerate their objectives and makes it easier to implement lasting change from the ground up.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.