We're developing a service delivery platform including interesting Big Data, and 3D video-recognition technologies.
We're seeking a solid full-stack developer to enhance our team.
If you're keen to solve technical cases using different tools - we definitely have an item to discuss!
Improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We are Emergn. We are a different type of services company. We are passionate about helping companies build better products.
Our work is complex. Helping our customers solve their hardest problems, in order that they can build better products, is both stimulating and challenging. To serve our clients well, we are building a diverse and talented, global team, who focus on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients, and upholding the Emergn Way with pride. In return, we are focused on providing our people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated, and rewarded for their contributions.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with knowledge in Java and Angular to join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Development of Web applications with and Spring Boot;
- Implement back-end and front-end components;
- Review code;
- Participate in planning and estimation activities;
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features;
- Provide and prove technical solutions;
- Working in a team.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of working experience;
- Experience with modern web front-end development: , , ;
- Experience with , Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JPA (Hibernate), Web-services (REST, SOAP);
- Good English (both oral and written skills), able to communicate.
Why join Emergn:
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of the "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Are you forward-thinking, ambitious, and have an intellectually curious mind that aspires to improve the way people and companies work, forever? If yes then we want to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About FE Emergn
We are Emergn. Our mission is to improve the way people and companies work. Forever.
We're a leading expert in digital transformation. We are privileged to work with some of the world’s most iconic companies. We help them to be disruptive in their markets, create new growth channels, and build better ways to work. We inspire change in Enterprise teams to continuously deliver better products, services, and customer experiences.
We’re passionate about improving the way people work and motivated by an ambition to help businesses innovate. We lean on deep, proven and practical expertise in consulting, delivery, and education to empower transformation from the inside out. Agile is in our DNA. At our core, we’ve created work-based learning and consulting products that focus on outcomes, enabling our clients to accelerate their objectives and makes it easier to implement lasting change from the ground up.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.