We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer
The Software Engineer is a hands-on developer and is responsible for creating software solutions that will help grow as a business. Use your talent to innovate and transform complex concepts into clean, simple solutions. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
About the client:
Our customer is an office supply retailing company which employs about 38,000 associates and operates 1,400 retail stores, e-commerce sites and a business-to-business sales organization. Across the job areas of retail, sales, supply chain and corporate, the company makes transformation of their product to the new level.
• Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
• Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies
• Demonstrate in-depth experience with e-Commerce and web application technologies, especially in the areas of writing high performance, reliable and maintaining code
• Conduct and participate in code reviews that span multiple languages and applications
• Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
• Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, etc.
• Participate in Agile Ceremonies to provide feedback and communicate issues/blockers and communicate project status
• Excellent SASS/CSS skills (essential)
• Excellent HTML skills (essential), ideally with JSTL knowledge
• Knowledge of web security
• Knowledge of accessibility standards
• Knowledge of testing front-end work, both in-browser and code-based (such as Jest)
• Knowledge of responsive design
• Knowledge of build tools, such as Webpack
• Knowledge of GIT
• Standard 'ways of working' knowledge, such as conducting code reviews, working in an Agile team etc.
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 February 2021