A USA client, publisher of news and information that empowers people to make better, more informed decisions about important issues affecting their lives, is looking for a Zoho CRM Developer.
The news portal sits within the Alexa Top 500 Global Sites list. The business team is seeking a way to more effectively manage data flow and processes via Zoho CRM.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement and improve Zoho CRM based data flow
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience with software development
- Good understanding of CRM systems
- Familiarity with Zoho CRM
- Proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Experience with understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Being internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
We offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting projects
- Friendly young team
- Annual paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Office with air conditioning
- Tea and coffee any time, professional coffee machine at your service
- Corporate events
- Our office is close to the underground station and public transport
You are welcome to join our team!
FlexMade (former Flexaspect) is a Software Research and Development Company with headquarters in Seattle, USA, and Sheffield, UK. Our development centers are in 2 offices: Kharkiv, Ukraine, and Krakow, Poland. FlexMade is a team of experienced and talented software developers, QA engineers and project managers.
DOU company page: