Our client provides solutions for payment, invoice, and document automation for their customers around the world. End users are banks, corporations, and financial institutions.
This work is focused on the US market and candidates should be ready for business trips.
We are looking for J2EE engineers who desire to work on UI and backend agile development for financial applications (mostly cash management systems).
- Practice in design and development of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles
- Working with Oracle databases, good knowledge of SQL, queries tuning and optimization, strong knowledge of relational database basis
- Strong practice Design and Architectural Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures and algorithms experience
- Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills
- TDD (test data driven) development
- Result-driven problem solving skill
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Supervise problem-solving on a result-driven basis
- Introduce and analyze requirements
- Work on software design on all stages
- Collaborate and supervise distributed team
- Mentor developers and newcomers
- Participate in technical interviews
What We Offer:
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social, and team-building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.