We develop a proactive approach, based on statistical analyses and predictive modeling, to forecast risks and provide recommendations to mitigate these uncertainties for the Supply chain
Looking for a Senior ML/MLOps Engineer who can handle designing, deploying and maintaining analytics infrastructure
- Building new predictive models for manufacturing lifecycle
- Maintaining and improving current data pipeline based on existing predictive models
- Developing analytics pipeline based on AWS stack
- Supporting analytics infrastructure in AWS cloud
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
- Senior ML/MLOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of the probability theory and statistics
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, AWS Glue, AWS SageMaker, AWS S3) is required
- Experience with basic ML/data science libs and tools (python, XGBoost, scikit, NumPy, pandas, Jupiter, etc)
- Experience with Bash, AWS SQS/SNS, PySpark, AWS Step Functions will be a plus
- Hands-on experience with data preparation, cleansing, feature engineering, and visualization
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics will be a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page: