Our company develops private and public clouds solutions with highest software development standards to Fortune 500 top customers.
For Linux OS-level configuration you would be using Ansible, Bash and/or PowerShell. With infrastructure as code principles we build CI/CD pipelines, automated workflows, and services such as load balancer and database as a service.
You would act as an advisor to the customer by understanding their requirements, communicating clearly (in English) with architects, developers, DevOps, QAs and PO/PM.
Your solutions would be following best practices, be well tested and documented.
- Any back-end technology (like Java, .Net, C/C++, Python, Node.js)
- Experience with projects on distributed systems (platforms, cloud solutions, solutions
with service-oriented architecture).
- Understanding Automation and Orchestration concept
- Understanding main infrastructure components (from dev perspective)
- Problem solver
- Good knowledge of algorithms
- Understanding of Web Services implementation and different protocols: REST, JSON, SOAP
Understanding of the following would be a big plus:
- virtual IT production data center and Internet hosting operations
- VMware products
- Atlassian stack
- Hyper-Scaler services like Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- other infrastructure-related software – ServiceNow, IPAM, HPSM, CISCO F5
About Wyresoft Ukraine
Wyresoft is an international outsourcing company (headquartered in San Diego, USA; branches are Sofia, Bulgaria, and Kyiv, Ukraine)
This job is no longer active.