On behalf of our Japanese client, we're looking for an extremely skilfully Python developer with Tech Lead (ideally) experience and hands-on practise with RPA technology to join our whale family on a part-time basis.
Our client - one of the biggest Japanese company in the energy domain.
For the first stage (discovery) we will need a Tech lead level expert with the expertise in Python+RPA (Robotic Process Automation), who can lead the technical planning of the project (together with the PM on the JP side), and on the second stage become a Technical manager of the team with us either on a part-time, or full-time basis.
The goal of the project is to first start automating individual business flows, then automate the interrelated business flows, then use AI/data analysis to further improve the services and finally expose these services directly to their customers via apps/chatbots/frontend tools.
So your responsibility will be building an RPA/Bot system from scratch for internal use by a Japan-based major energy company.
- experience with building RPA systems from scratch;
- 5+ years of experience with Python;
- experience of going through the discovery stage of the project, preparing the necessary documentation (there will also be a PM working on it);
- part-time involvement (5-7 hours per week);
- consultancy mode at the beginning with the perspective of joining the team on a full-time basis in term of Team Lead.
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 January 2021