We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to develop, implement, track, and optimize our presence across a wide variety of digital channels and devices. Please apply with your resume in English and be ready to pass an interview in this language.
• 5 + years’ experience in B2B digital marketing management, digital brand building, and accelerated demand generation programs focused on a mix of paid media and organic strategies
• Proven leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to use data and informed reasoning to persuade others and influence outcomes
• Experience in identifying target audiences and conceptualizing creative digital campaigns that engage, inform, and generate leads
• Strong facility with web analytics, A/B testing tools, campaign management platforms, 3rd party ad servers, tag management solutions, and DSPs
• High knowledge in AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and/or Bing Ads
• Strong familiarity with performance-based concepts like CPA and ROI
• Experience of Paid, Owned, Earned, aspects of digital marketing
• Proven experience in defining and implementing global and local paid media campaigns
• Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC campaigns in a variety of different business verticals
• Solid analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Advanced spoken and written English skills, and eager to work in a global multi-cultural organization
• International working environment.
• Continuous learning programs.
• Clearly defined career path.
• Technical certifications.
• 21 working days of paid vacation/year.
• Paid sick leaves.
• Periodic evaluations with salaries raises and bonuses in accordance with performance.
• Private medical insurance.
• Flexible schedules and opportunity to work remote.
• Lead forecasting and budget management for all digital marketing channels
• Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
• Lead testing for ad creative, landing pages and other points of the purchasing funnel
• Closely track and optimize keywords bids, impressions share, quality score, and other important metrics, and develop reporting on performance by channel, both globally and regionally, for both SEO and SEM activities
• Measure and report appropriate high level KPIs and regularly share results and insights with executives, showing digital marketing ROI
• Continually evaluate, recommend, and test the full spectrum of performance media channels, including emerging platforms
• Assess and improve the user journey both onsite and offsite and use your robust analytical capabilities to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points
• Ensure that our online presence is optimized for search engines and we are running effective paid media campaigns
• Lead the digital business transformation end-to-end process (market audit, recommendations followed by strategy implementation)
• Have a keen understanding of business goals and our go-to-market strategy to ensure our efforts are aligned
• Keep all regional stakeholders informed on global demand generation programs, and work closely with them to localize digital campaigns in their region
About OSF Digital
OSF Digital, formerly OSF Global, with its brand OSF Commerce, is a top digital transformation specialist and leading global commerce solutions company.
We possess expertise in omnichannel integrations, internationalization, and commerce optimization and help brands succeed against the challenges present in the world’s rapidly changing digital environment.
You can check and apply on our global jobs on https://osf.digital/careers/jobs
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.