You will be an important part of the product/development team where you jointly take responsibility for co-creating the outcome. The projects are often green-field and long term where you have the chance to iteratively improve the solution by implementing new technology
We’re a newly 2019 founded company that works exclusively with international customers. We aim high and despite our young age we already have a portfolio of long-lasting clients and we’re proud of the results we’re bringing to their business.
What we expect of you
● Develope kick-ass Frontend that is at the forefront of technology. Speed, compatibility and User Experience is key.
● Collaborate proactively with stakeholders and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the business/customer needs.
● Continue work on modern e-commerce site
● Potential for mobile development
● Potential for work on Code library
Your past experience
● Proficiency with ReactJS and its core principles.
● Typescript, Single Page Application, APIs, Microservices
● HTML5 (Semantics, DOM, Adaptive and Responsive development).
● CSS3/SASS (CSS Modules, Cross browser compatibility).
● Working with State containers, Single Page Applications, Azure Cloud platform, Continuous Integration.
● Experience with optimizing and developing fast loading websites (Content Caching, pre-loading assets optimization).
● Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
● It’s a plus if you have experience with working iteratively on continuous product improvements, with Usability Reporting, Split Testing and Analytics Reporting.
● Effective command of spoken and written English – you should be able to elicit project details, participate in workshops and clearly articulate your design/architecture decisions.
● 3+ years is what we have in mind, but prove us wrong if you have less :-)
About Global Mediator
Global Mediator is a young and ambitious international organization and we are one of the strongest Microsoft Dynamics NAV development organizations in Ukraine to serve European clients. In addition to Dynamics NAV we are building services in Dynamics CRM, BI and Azure as part of our Microsoft SMB offering.
This is what we offer you:
*Career and professional growth.
*Knowledge sharing and training opportunities with some of the strongest developers in Ukraine, periodically training by leading external trainers.
*Various kinds of challenging projects – integrations, new feature development, add-ons, completely new ISV solutions, migrations, rollout, direct client support, etc.
*Only EU/US customers! No Ukrainian clients.
*Scandinavian management style.
*Flexible working schedule and the possibility to work from home if needed.
*Friendly atmosphere in a young and experienced crew.
*A competitive package and solid PE administration.
As an organisation we are big on giving people challenges that enable them to grow over time. We invest in our people and our ambition is to help you develop into a strong senior developer or technical consultant over a relatively short period of time.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 March 2021