Молодая iGaming компания (white label) в поиске Head of Affiliates. Задача - формирование отдела с 0. Важен опыт работы в гемблинге от 3 лет, английский advanced. Full time, офис на Контрактовой (5 мин от метро).
A fast-growing iGaming company is looking for an experienced Head of Affiliates.
You will be responsible for handling the affiliate programs and affiliate team to provide reaching business goals. Tasks such as acquiring new affiliates and managing their accounts on our affiliate platform, involving in developing new affiliate campaigns, as well as pushing forward targets withing the team in line with company current priorities are part of Head of Affiliates duties.
• Overall responsibility for the Affiliate Program and Affiliate Management functions with a focus on building professional relationships through effective communication and plans for the growth.
• Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
• Managing, growing, and developing a successful and efficient team, which includes responsibility for performance reviews and setting individual targets.
• Closely cooperation with other departments to understand the exact traffic value.
• Perform new affiliate acquisition through research, referrals, networking, affiliate events data feeds, and emails.
• Delivering on the affiliate targets in all markets measured on CAC and FTDs. This includes scaling of existing affiliates, creating better deals, and/or adding new affiliates to the program.
• Build strong long-term relationships with existing partners.
• Planning budget for the future periods.
• Recommend improvements to increase revenue targets.
• Monitor, analyze and optimize performance of campaigns.
• Identify and resolve issues before they affect campaigns.
• Weekly and monthly reporting on traffic performance.
• Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
• A true people manager with skills and experience in building, growing, and managing successful teams.
• Proactive and strategic mindset that allows to anticipate and solve issues before they become problems.
• Proven hands-on experience in Affiliate Management in igaming industry (at least 3 years) with a solid track record of securing, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships while directly contributing to business growth and profitability.
• Experience with either Australian, Canadian, Japanese or European markets is a must.
• Ability to collect and analyze information, evaluate options, and make decisions.
• Great time management skills and ability to perform within short deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
• Experience with CPA, RS, Hybrid and other payout models.
• Strong attention to details.
• Ability to work in a multi-tasking.
• An advanced level of English is a must.
• Desire to learn and progress.
• Decent remuneration and we provide everything you need to invent and implement comfortably and enjoyably.
• Flexible schedules, the ability to plan loads, and frequency of appearance in the office on your own - that's our vision and understanding of each employee's needs.
• Opportunity to develop, deploy, and implement ideas and to see the result.
• Self-fulfillment and out-of-the-box-organized job.
• A comfortable office in the center, all the necessary equipment, and mast-have cookies in the kitchen are not something to brag about.
About Sport Labs Group
IT B2C Product Company. Sport Labs Group — a product development company, which works on the western highly competitive markets (USA, Europe).
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.