The Salesforce developer at Liberty Lending is responsible for implementing new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across various products.
Liberty Lending LLC is building a tech-enabled online platform that provides innovative financial solutions to deserving customers. The company, headquartered in New York City, was founded in 2015 by people who truly understand "smart debt" and want to help consumers improve their financial well-being.
Liberty Lending continues to innovate the lending process, allowing consumers to get started in minutes and access funding as quickly as tomorrow.
At Liberty Lending, we are passionate about revolutionizing the banking system to make credit more affordable and accessible, all while helping consumers accomplish their goals.
The ideal candidate has the ability to function in an agile software development lifecycle and will thrive in a hands-on, focused, productive and team-oriented environment.
You will be responsible for:
• Analyze complex systems and troubleshoot and isolate system issues;
• Understand requirements for business users and translate into design specifications, especially in the context of Salesforce platform, Salesforce products, and licensing models;
• Utilize thorough understanding of application development, project lifecycle, and methodologies and ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks;'
• Apply knowledge of Salesforce development and customizations, with APEX, Visual Force, Lightning Web Components, API, Force.com, and Workflows, taking into account com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations, as well as Liberty Lending’s unique needs;
• Responsible for Salesforce administration, release management and deployment as well as management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations;
• Design and execute Salesforce.com configuration changes, leveraging the Salesforce interface to sync with internal tracking systems;
• Design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications; and
• Design, develop and customize software solutions for end-users by using analytical/mathematical models to effectively predict and measure the results of the design using Chatter, Communities, and other Salesforce applications.
• Develop API integrations by calling other external systems from Apex or by building custom Apex REST APIs.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
The right person has:
• Bachelor of Science degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field
• 5+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform, specifically: development with Apex, VisualForce, and Force.com
• Experience with Lightning Components/Web Components
• Experience in management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations; Chatter, Communities, and other Salesforce apps
• Knowledge of industry-standard integration patterns (e.g. REST, web services)
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
Not required, but would be a plus if:
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II is of interest but by no means essential
• Fintech Industry experience preferred
What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Working directly for the US-based product company while developing innovative fintech solution
• 100% remote job
• Medical insurance
• Flexible work hours
• Personalized development plan for your professional and career growth
• Ability to practice your English with native speakers
We are a well-known IT Recruiting Agency in Ukraine.
Our industry-leading RPO solutions, which include full lifecycle recruitment, combine the expertise of our recruiters with state-of-the-art technology to streamline recruitment processes and improve quality of hire.
Our solutions align talent strategies with business strategies to bring the right talent into your organization while reducing recruitment costs.
Our team brings 11+ years of real hands-on experience in establishing, servicing and consulting 100+ companies on entering Ukraine and starting their dedicated development teams or IT R&D centers.
TheSearchers recruitment services are aimed at sourcing candidates for the Client under their employer branding, best matching soft and hard skills expectations to fit the team and to deliver results expected.
This job is no longer active.