As a Senior QA Engineer you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining quality assurance processes of large eCommerce platform with various external integrations.
- You will be working with web and mobile products created from scratch on a modern tech-stack (Progressive Web App built on React, GraphQL on latest Apollo library and AWS infrastructure defined as a code).
- You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across our offices in Kyiv, Seattle and Philadelphia.
- 5+ years professional experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software testing techniques and processes
- Good understanding of Web Services and APIs
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in working with DBs, ability to write SQL queries
- Experience in writing test documentation/test cases (including automated testing)
- Experience building QA processes on a project from scratch
- English: Upper-Intermediate level and above both written and spoken
- Experience with Magento (would be a big plus)
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM, BECAUSE
- You’re a geek about the latest technologies and tools
- You’re ready to be a core contributor to the quality of applications we’re building
- You care about building high-quality products
- You are passionate and care about the business processes around software development.
- You embrace the idea of continuous improvement in all aspects of your work.
- You appreciate the benefits of iterative product development tightly integrated with design and product owners.
- You are able to work independently and closely with team members.
YOU WANT FROM YOUR JOB
- To work on highly visible projects with thousands of active users
- Continuously challenge yourself and improve your skills within the team of professionals
- Enjoy dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Build products from concept to launch
- Flexible schedule, vacation policy and a human-centered work style
Since 2009 we are partnering with ambitious startups, global nonprofits, and Fortune 500s to design and develop digital products and online experiences that help our clients grow, innovate, and transform.
As true partners to our clients, we solve problems, not tickets. Our developers, strategists, and designers are autonomous, outspoken, collaborative, and love doing the work. We keep our team small and our org flat on purpose: that’s how we stay nimble, transparent, and human-centric. We are 34 full time employees across two offices — Seattle and Kyiv.
We follow outsharing as our business model and our core philosophy is ownership. We always value people over process. Our culture has been instrumental to our success and has helped us attract and retain stunning colleagues, making work here more satisfying.
DOU company page: