IT company Right&Above is looking for Business Analyst to work on Technology solutions in Real Estate project and etc. You understand the IT field, development methodologies and have analytical skills. You are ready to prove your knowledge of written and spoken English.
Right&Above — a full-service technology solutions provider based in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. We provide technology solutions to organizations of all sizes.
The company is developing and we are looking for a new employee.
• Excellent documentation, communication and facilitation skills.
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders at all levels, understanding objectives, value and success measures for solutions.
• High level analytical skills shown through the ability to assess or interpret complex information and make clear and logical decisions.
• Evaluative, and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail.
• Experience working with solutions across multiple domains and industries/sectors within an Agile team environment.
• Experience in working on LOE, SOW, MS Power Point.
• English level — Advanced or Fluent
• Good baseline knowledge of SDLC, as well as API integrations, web- or app development, cybersecurity, cloud migration in particular is a big plus.
• Experience in working with Jira/Confluence, Slack, Trello is a plus.
• Knowledge of UML, DRACON or BPMN is a plus.
• Background in IT outsourcing is a big plus.
• Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude, exceptionally self-motivated and directed with a continual learning mindset.
• Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
• Assist with pre-sales: conduct business and data research, collect and review market and business data from the open sources, investigate prospect’s market, business relations, define possible needs and interests.
• Assist to top management: analyze available data and our own projects, prepare analytical reports, other relevant data, documentation and materials for making further decisions.
• Preparing project and company presentations, use creative and structural approaches while working on them.
• Perform technical and material (presentations, analytical reports, research results) support for the Sales department.
• Join the meetings with the prospective clients in order to present our company and its services, facilitate negotiation of requirements among multiple stakeholders at all levels.
• Gather, elicit and document needs, requirements, business processes, and workflows for potential projects together with dedicated project manager and development team.
• Use current corporate practices of project evaluation, estimation and documentation, perform initial evaluation of the potential projects.
• Work in collaboration with the top and middle management, development teams and sales to positively contribute to the seamless delivery of new products to our customers — from design, development, testing and through to delivery and ongoing performance analysis.
Technology solutions in real estate, security, telecommunications, healthcare, Internet, consumer electronics etc.
What We Offer
- Comfortable, well-equipped and freshly renovated offices located on metro Svyatoshino/ Zhitomirskaya or metro Livoberezhna, Kyiv
- Remote work is ok for quarantine period
- Work schedule 5 days per week 10 am —7 pm. A flexible schedule is possible by mutual agreement, sometimes you can work from home upon agreement. The main thing is to do the job well!
- The oldest employees of the company have been working with us for 17, 18 and 20 years.
- The company has successfully survived more than one crisis and we are working!
- Excellent growth, the opportunity to move and learn modern new technologies, practice and develop English language
- Positive and friendly office culture, social events
- No dress code
- Fresh brewed coffee and great tea selection
- We conduct the initial technical interview via Skype around 30 mins.
- Good reviews about us on DOU
You are welcome!
Right&Above is a full-service technology solutions provider based in the Washington, DC metropolitan area with offices in Kiev, Ukraine.
We are working with clients in various industries, including Security, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Internet, FinTech, Real Estate, Consumer Electronics, and many more.
Our services include, but not limited to, Software Development, Mobile Applications Development, Infrastructure Management, Systems & Database Administration, Systems Integration, Electronics Engineering, Graphic Design, IT Administration, Hosting and Private Cloud Solutions.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.