We are looking for the person to help us migrate from the latest Expo to the Pure React Native and then continue developing on it
- Extensive experience with the React Native
- Expo experience would be a plus
- Experience with Expo to pure React Native migration
Help us improve our product, we do offline marketing and we have various tech that allows our brand ambassadors around the world to distribute flyers. We’re looking for someone to review our PRs, pull us up on mistakes, architect solutions and produce great, quality, robust code.
You don't have to be an expert or even know all of them in order to apply
As mentioned above, we do offline marketing, the company has been around for roughly 7 years. Of which the last 2 it’s been elevating themselves with in-house built tech. It started with the CEO standing on the street handing out flyers and, over the course, progressed to a network of brand ambassadors around the world standing on the street handing out flyers. That said, given the whole global pandemic issue, we’ve recently diversified to deliver flyers to letterboxes and that’s the most recent major feature we’ve built.
It’s remote-based, so you must be comfortable with managing your own time and sticking to agreed-upon core hours. You’ll need your own equipment, ideally a MacBook but diving on Linux will work too. It’s 7.6 hours per day, 38 hours a week, not including an hour lunch break each day.
We do a retrospective stand-up every day, i.e talk about what you worked on yesterday. We’re all remote so it’s important to keep the communication up and our team is distributed between Australia and Ukraine, so we maximize the little overlap we have each day.
What we offer?
- Kyiv office (Shuliavska), remote for now
- Work in a close-knit team of 7 people
- Work on in-house products where quality matters
- Cool modern tech - latest React, Node, React Native, and also GraphQL API, plus AWS for all DevOps needs
- Product is mature, but new features and microservices are constantly developed
- Your voice matters in the team and in the company
- Working on interesting/exciting tech
- Focus on quality, not quantity
Oppizi is the leading platform that enables data-driven offline marketing campaigns.
By connecting to a network of screened Brand Ambassadors, companies can quickly plan and book scalable customer acquisition campaigns.
Currently available in Australia, New Zealand & the United Kingdom.
Trusted by brands like Uber, The Iconic, Airtasker, Marley Spoon, OFO, MealPal, UberEATS & HelloFresh.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.