JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption.
We are looking for an experienced web developer to join the Business Application group — our innovative talented team, as part of JFrog’s R&D department. You need to be an out-of-the-box and quick thinker, deliver fast, with experience in the latest Cloud frameworks and technologies while having fun!
● 5+ years of experience in programming
● Web fundamentals like HTML5, ES6, and CSS3 (Preprocessors Sass or LESS)
● RESTful services
● Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
● Knowledge and understanding of work in a modern CI environment: Version Control, build tools, and CI server
● Knowledge in software engineering concepts such as concurrent programming, common data structures, and algorithms, profiling and optimization
● Knowledge in Open Source libraries, tools, and frameworks
● Highly creative and innovative problem-solving skills
● Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code using VueJS 2.0
● Write high quality, testable and efficient code
● Take part in all aspects of the development cycle
● Work closely with other team members as well as mentoring new team members
● Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
● Support and maintenance of the Production environment
About Academy SMART
Academy Smart was founded in 2009 in Kharkiv, Ukraine. For several years the main expertise of the company included mostly learning and educational software development as well as educational courses.
Since then, the company has grown. In 2014, we partnered with IT Soft, located in Israel.
We have also established our partnerships and services with businesses in Austria, Netherlands, Finland, UK, United States and South Africa.
Our expertise expanded from E-learning to a variety of web, mobile applications, and cloud services. Our team is constantly growing, and we keep looking for new business growth opportunities.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 February 2021