Curogram is a fast-growing US-based healthcare software company.
We are a leading provider of HIPAA compliant texting that helps optimize the front desk of medical offices. Our product is a widespread medical application that allows patients to communicate with their healthcare providers.
We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain our iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
Duties and responsibilities
- Building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Strong Swift.
• 5+ years of iOS development.
• Strong knowledge of UIKit and Networking.
• Autolayout is required.
• Full understanding of GIT flow is required.
• Experience in reactive programming.
• Multithreading experience is required.
• CI is desired.
• IT education is desired.
Curogram Inc. is company that was born in California. Main product - is a same name Medical platform called Curogram.
First version was released 3 years ago and today it’s having more than 80 000 of active users all over the US. Main office is located in LA.
Company is also having a developers team in Rostov-on-Don, Philippines team and freelancers team.
Company is growing constantly so new office in Kyiv is being setting up for having a developers team over here.
Job posted on
18 February 2021