Health Management Product Company, Office in Kiev
Our client works on healthtech projects from all around the world. Their product is a health management platform that streamlines health management and makes it more transparent. The platform handles various healthcare workflow aspects and makes it more efficient with its multifaceted data processing system.
The company is currently looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join the Quality Assurance team and polish the product. The position is on-site.
- 5+ years of experience in Automation QA, specifically multiplatform UI test automation;
- Understanding of continuous integration methodologies, test management, bug tracking, and agile tools;
- Firm knowledge of such frameworks as Appium and Selenium + thorough mastery of the nuances of working with Nunit/ Junit;
- Understanding of ins and outs of Jenkins, Octopus, VSTS (with HyperV);
- Well-versed in Microsoft Azure environment + TestNG and Robot Framework;
- A solid grasp on C#, Python, and Java;
- Upper-intermediate written/verbal English;
- Defining test scope and handling test automation scripts;
- Fine-tuning automation frameworks;
- Taking part in sprint planning;
- Collaborating with Product Owner and developers in determining testing priorities;
- Inspecting emerging issues and provide viable solutions.
The company offers
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours (after probation period);
- The company invests in the employee’s professional development;
- Safety measures-compliant office located in downtown.