Join our friendly team at GL USA project Lab that makes software that helps TOP businesses develop and grow.
BMC delivers software solutions that help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. We have worked with thousands of leading companies to create and deliver powerful IT management services. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, we pair high-speed digital innovation with robust IT industrialization—allowing our customers to provide amazing user experiences with optimized IT performance, cost, compliance, and productivity. We believe that technology is the heart of every business, and that IT drives business to the digital age.
- 2+ years of product development experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality commercial enterprise products.
- 2+ years of industry experience in writing front end GUIs
- Proficiency in Angular is a must
- Good understanding of troubleshooting multi-layered application
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Ability to effectively work in a distributed team environment
- Web Accessibility
- Working knowledge of REST-full web services
- Exposure to, or participation in, user research and usability testing
- Visual design experience
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
REST, UI Design/Usability, Visual Design (VD), Continuous Integration, Scrum, Jenkins/Hudson
The UI Developer will:
• Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams of: Product Managers, Software Architects, Developers, QA Engineers, Technical Writers, UX design leads
• Contribute into the platform with the new UI components to cover the existing gaps preventing to implement new functionality and which can be leveraged throughout the organization
• Work with and clarify the requirements and UI design mockups to create software specification documents
• Act according to short term and long term goals
• Interact with the global team members, product management and other groups regarding project level issues
• Seek and give the technical assistance across project boundaries
• Receive limited direction and requires little supervision on assigned tasks
• Work independently on routine tasks
• Be responsible for scheduling own time and for quality completion of multiple tasks within a varying environment of changing constraints
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 February 2021