We’re looking for a technical product manager which will join our team. Our clients it's mostly fintech startups in the initial stage.
You'll work on the edge of our sales process, helping our clients understand and define business requirements for their projects, creating proposals & creating working solutions from the scratch. And when the development will start, you'll work with the team to getting things done.
- 1+ years in Product Management, Project Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: able to understand and transfer knowledge about complex systems
- UML/BPMN or other business modeling experience
- Tech Savy: You know how the products working under the hood, you can make a third-party API check by yourself or even create an architecture of a small application.
- Experience conducting user research and validating ideas (qualitative and quantitative)
- Familiarity with product analytics tools and skills ( MixPanel, Amplitude )
- Constantly staying up-to-date on Industry product trends and new products
- Working with FinTech projects in the past will be a huge plus
- Communication with clients, understand their business needs & requirements, helping to define the scope of work of MVP.
- Make comprehensive market research & analysis of the existing solutions from UX to Technical implementation.
- Creating architecture of the product, finding the right third-parties,
- Writing business & technical requirements.
- Creating proposals for clients and pitching our solution
- Create, prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to priority, urgency, strategic product value and customer needs;
- Create and maintain product definition and feature description documents used internally and externally;
- Resolve priority conflicts and cross-team dependencies;
Our perfect candidate
Seeks constant professional growth
Produces qualitative results
Is able to effectively organise the workflow
Wants to develop technical skills
Is ready to take responsibility for the results
With us you can:
Develop your professional skills
Grow within the company
Also, we provide:
Fair and competitive compensation and benefits
Flexible working conditions
Great office, a 5-minute walk away from Pushkinska metro station
Discounts offered by IT Loyalty
Unforgettable corporate events and holidays celebrations
About itomych studio
WHO WE ARE
ITOMYCH STUDIO is a team of professionals with expertise in fintech and high-load solutions development. We strive to accept challenges and resolve technical riddles through the successful application of best practices and the use of innovative tools.
To digitalize solutions for business, finance and wealth management.
FACTS ABOUT ITOMYCH STUDIO
1. In software development since 2011
2. 100+ employees
3. Machine learning expertise
4. 300+ completed web/mobile/desktop projects
WE WORK IN
• New Zeland
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 February 2021