Junior QC Engineer, we are looking for you!
Join our friendly team in Kyiv
Our client is an American-based, mid-sized company that provides its clients with a possibility to access the Internet privately and securely. Its VPN services are used worldwide and supported on such platforms as Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. The company's VPN product has been built on the best VPN protocols and encryption, which makes it reliable and secure for use.
What is your role?
• Follows and helps support quality assurance standard;
• Work directly with ATQC Lead and project managers to understand project concept, objectives and approach of software development tasks;
• Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing;
• Monitors and reports on issues of production systems;
• Works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
What do you need?
• Basic experience with Postman for manual API testing;
• Experience with Git;
• Proven ability to handle multiple complex technological time-sensitive projects under competing deadlines;
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to coach actively listen and define system requirements gathered from non-technical sources;
• Understanding of full Quality Assurance life cycle and testing methodologies;
• Verbal and written communication in English (Intermediate Strong).
It is great if you also have the following:
• Basic knowledge of databases and skills with SQL;
• Being familiar with Kanban, Agile/Scrum principles;
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page: