In this role you will support the rapidly growing technology needs of the company and ensure high availability of all business-critical applications
• Administration and hands-on support of the company network and system infrastructure for 30+ users primarily located in Kyiv (further domestic and international locations are planned). This role encompasses support of all software and hardware (network,servers,desktops,laptops,mobiledevicesandvideoconferencing equipment).
• Resolve operational issues related to server, desktop (physical and virtual), laptop and network infrastructure stability and performance.
• Implementation, coordination, maintenance, security, usage monitoring and the development of specialized system procedures and infrastructure.
• Perform on-going IT platform availability monitoring, system vulnerability scans, ensure a consistent data backup and software patching regime.
• Identify outsourced partners to augment IT services where necessary.
• Provide support to the business for special projects such as ERP implementation and accounting platform consolidation.
• Implement security compliance requirements, best practices and documentation as prescribed by annual independent security assessments.
• Ensure compliance of IT security policies and procedures.
• Perform and document Business Continuity Planning (BCP) test procedures. Coordinate annual BCP tests with business unit leaders.
• Support of various cloud-based systems including Citrix ShareFile, Dropbox, ProofPoint and Zoom.
• Compile and maintain documentation of firm technology infrastructure.
• Occasional travel to datacenters in Iceland and Norway.
• Administration of CCTV and access control systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related field. Microsoft Certified Professional and other relevant certifications are a plus.
• Relevant work experience of at least five years (Western company preferred).
• Native Ukrainian and Russian language with written and oral fluency in English (including work experience).
• Extensive demonstrable knowledge of the OSI Model; sound understanding of the interactions between hardware, operating system software and network operations and the design and administrative requirements to ensure an efficient, reliable, secure infrastructure.
• Knowledge of information security frameworks such as the CIS 20 Critical Controls and NIST.
• Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Check Point, Symantec and/or any other passed test or certification is a plus.
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (including PKI), DNS, ADFS, Exchange 2016 and above, Check Point Firewall Appliances (R80 and above), Symantec Backup Exec 2016, Ivanti Patch Security Controls, Veritas Enterprise Vault 12, Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
• Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2019.
• Process automation using PowerShell and/or Python.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others and history of high-level customer service to end users/customers.
• Any previous implementation experience of ISO 9001 certification is considered beneficial but not essential.
About Ostrovska Talent Acquisition
We are niche recruitment agency helping companies to source and select key people.
We are hunting for experienced top-professionals, career switchers and motivated beginners for our clients of various industries and scales.
It’s comfortable to work with us!
Job posted on
13 January 2021