Our UK client is a new boutique risk solutions business created by some of the most well-regarded leaders in the insurance industry.
Our client is a new boutique risk solutions business created by some of the most well-regarded leaders in the insurance industry. They are a specialist (re)insurance broker focused on clients with complex or challenging needs. Their role as brokers is to create specialist transactions to manage risk while delivering economic flexibility and stability for the clients. Clients specialties are: Insurance Broking, Risk Consulting, Risk Management, Specialty Risk Solutions, Risk Placement, aviation, marine, cargo, captive management, property insurance, casualty insurance, energy, Power, Reinsurance, Treaty, Faculative, Financial Lines, Cyber, and Transaction Liability
Our team will be focused on delivering solutions to the client that have chosen Microsoft Power Apps, Power Platform, and SharePoint as a project stack.
• A person with broad knowledge of QA practices, policies, and methodologies
• Experienced in creating and maintaining test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports/analysis, etc.
• An owner of good defect finding and reporting skills
• Showing background working in Agile (Scrum) environment
• A person of strong ability to self-direct with a high degree of initiative, ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
• Working with bug tracking tools such as JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.
• Good at in-depth understanding of industry-leading QA tools, techniques, and platforms
• Understanding of Software development concepts would be beneficial
• Demonstrating Upper-intermediate English level or higher
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Quality Control and Test Design for RPA (Robotic process automation) based application
• Scrum Team to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Writing, executing and maintaining manual test procedures
• Reporting bugs and errors to development teams and tracking all issues found in our issue tracking system
• Active participation in scrum meetings, iteration planning, feature demos
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work directly with the client
• Create new great products
• Get a friendly team
• Enjoy a flexible schedule and working hours
• Grow professionally
• Enhance our RPA QC expertise
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021