Our customers Сorrux are looking for a Senior Backend Lead to join the Lviv team.
At corrux, we work for a productive future. We build software that changes the way equipment and process data is shared, handled and acted upon. We put our user’s challenges first and tirelessly search for sustainable solutions. We’d like you to join us in our mission.
As a Senior Backend Lead at corrux, you’ll be leading our backend team to create groundbreaking solutions to solve our customers’ hardest problems. You’re an experienced and professional software engineer and comfortable leading technical discussions and making decisions. You push our peers to improve themselves and you are confident in turning agile principles into daily practice. You naturally shift between fast-prototyping and reliability-driven development. You’re armed with fast thinking and the ability to empathize with our customer’s product needs, as well as collaborate with Front-end and product teams to build impactful solutions.
You will be…
* Leading our backend development team
* Programming predominantly in Python (our stack also includes Flask, PostgreSQL and Kubernetes)
* Working in cross-functional dialogues with Front-end and Product teams to build great solutions ()
* Growing and supporting our peers to improve themselves
* You’re an experienced and professional software engineer
* You’re comfortable leading technical discussions and making decisions
* You enjoy developing members of the team, whatever their level
* You have a passion for building solutions which solve customer problems
* You are confident in turning agile principles into daily practice
* You shift between fast-prototyping and reliability-driven development practices
* Experience with streaming and time series data
* Experience with cloud configuration in Azure or AWS
* Previous experience with IoT design patterns and principles
About United Software Solutions
United Software builds and operates dedicated teams for businesses. Our mission is to connect mature businesses and dynamic startups with unique local talents for the synergy magic to happen.
Three ‘T’s serve as our values, those are True, Trust, Transparency. We are honest and transparent with our partners and they trust us.
Since our founders come from large IT outsourcing companies, they specifically decided to organize their own business in a different way: “Build your future, don’t outsource it”.
The teams we build for our clients work independently on the project, without any excessive bureaucracy. We organize the optimal working conditions: flexible work schedule, different activities and team building, medical insurance, premium sport & fitness, 24 days of paid vacation, and of course a cozy kitchen with different snacks, sweets, and drinks.
We believe in happiness in the workplace and make it real.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021