GeoGuard is the global market-leader in the detection of location-based fraud. Working at the bleeding edge of technology, with Silicon Valley’s most famous names as our customers and partners GeoGuard, is seen as the best; and only wants to hire the best.
We are looking for a Deployment Coordinator to join our Kharkiv team!
The Deployment Coordinator contributes to GeoGuard's success by managing and coordinating client releases, deployments and production changes, as part of the Service Delivery team. This position will work closely with different teams to ensure thorough communication throughout these processes, especially during times of releases and deliveries.
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of experience in a similar role. You should understand the software development lifecycle and the release stage in particular. You should be able to communicate and collaborate with different types of people, both technical and non-technical, across all the different departments and time zones.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include (but are not limited to):
- Creating, coordinating, and implementing production changes through to completion
- Coordinating the development and execution of deployment plans related to production changes as required, ensuring processes are followed and proper testing and impact assessments are executed
- Ensuring release checklists are up-to-date, followed, and maintained
- Communicating with product, infra, and customer success teams to ensure all the issues are addressed and resolved to the client's satisfaction
- Participating in meetings and making recommendations for process development and helping with the creation of more efficient templates and procedures
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the company’s technologies, processes, and teams
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Process-oriented and results-driven
- Ability to build productive communication across the teams
- Strong planning and organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Desire to see things through to completion to all parties’ satisfaction
- Ability to analyze, summarize information and provide it in a clear manner
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English, with an ability to discuss issues with remote teams
- Motivating compensation: high competitive salary, bonus system, corporate language classes
- A personal development plan for each employee
- The chance to work with a motivated and talented international team
- Medical insurance
- Modern office space in the center of Kharkiv, near subway station "Naukova"
- We're always stocked up on snacks and coffee and have free lunches monthly
- Frequent team building events
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Kharkiv, we want to hear from you! This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine and the successful candidate must be able and willing to travel.
To learn more about GeoGuard, please visit www.geoguard.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.
GeoGuard is a leader in geolocation-powered fraud technology used to protect media and payment transactions worldwide.
Our patented and proprietary geolocation solutions are unparalleled in the level of accuracy, depth of security, and ease of integration. Uniquely tailored to match complex requirements and suited to locate users on any device.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021